Royalty Roofing is proud to be an authorized Platinum Contractor for Duro-Last® Roofing. Platinum status – awarded by Duro-Last based on the volume of square footage installed and consistently high quality installation scores – has been achieved by fewer than 2% of authorized contractors.
To read our Platinum Contractor Award letter from Duro-Last, click here.
The Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is ideal for any flat or low-sloped, new or retrofit application. Since 1978, over two billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed on buildings of all types throughout North America.
Here’s why we install Duro-Last:
- Every Duro-Last roofing system is manufactured in a controlled factory environment to rooftop specifications. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection.
- The highly-reflective Duro-Last white membrane is saving energy and money for building owners and managers throughout the U.S. A new Duro-Last roof can help facilities obtain credits toward LEED and LEED-EB certification.
- The Duro-Last system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roof can often be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Duro-Last protects commercial and industrial buildings with our comprehensive 15-year No Dollar Limit (NDL) warranty that is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation workmanship. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.
Read a Letter of Commendation from Duro-Last’s VP of Sales and Marketing, Steve Ruth
Founded by John R. Burt in 1978, Duro-Last is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom-prefabricated roofing systems. In the mid-1970s, Burt came up with the inspiration that would lead him to Duro-Last. At the time, he owned a company that manufactured vinyl swimming pool liners, and came to the realization that if a liner kept water inside a pool it should also keep water out. From that simple premise, the Duro-Last single-ply roofing system was created.
Duro-Last’s corporate leadership continues to direct the business with the same spirit and commitment that John Burt embodied. “My philosophy is this — if I’m going to manufacture a product, that product better be the best of its kind and do what it’s supposed to do,” he said. “That’s why today, we have the highest quality roofing system in the industry and are well-known for backing that system with outstanding customer service and excellent warranties.”
Royalty is proud to be a Platinum level contractor for Duro-Last and we are committed to upholding John Burt’s legacy by ensuring customer satisfaction with superior installation of Duro-Last’s high-quality roofing systems.
To learn more about the advantages of Duro-Last, follow the links below.