Royalty Roofing is proud to be a Master Elite contractor for GAF, America’s premier manufacturer of steep-sloped roofing products.
To be awarded this recognition, Master Elite Residential Roofing Contractors have undergone Factory Certification and have committed to specific principles and values in their selling practices, business process and installation methods.
Click here or on the MasterElite image above to visit the GAF website and read what our customers are saying about Royalty Roofing.
The GAF/ELK Materials Corporation products being sold and installed are:
- Backed By GAF/ELK — America’s largest roofing manufacturer.
- Supported by a commitment to providing you with an effective and comprehensive roofing system that delivers satisfaction for years to come. This is the hallmark of membership in the extremely select national group of GAF Master Elite Residential Roofing Contractors.
Quality and principles you can trust
All GAF Master Elite Residential Roofing Contractors have agreed to an oath supporting their total dedication to 100% customer satisfaction, through:
- Communication: clear description of what you need, and why you need it, and what you can expect.
- Dependability: promises made are promises that will be kept.
- Integrity: prices charged are fair and reflect installation standards they would use even for their own home.
- Professionalism: guaranteeing that all protections are in place for the benefit of their customers, including adequate insurance and compliance with codes.
Authorized to offer the GAF Golden Pledge™ Ltd. Warranty
This unique warranty, that can only be offered by a GAF/ELK Master Elite Residential Roofing Contractor, promises total quality of the homeowner’s new roofing system. Specifically, the finished roofing system is thoroughly inspected by a GAF factory technician,* and as a result, supported with even stronger assurances than GAF’s standard warranties.
Read more about warranties
Royalty Roofing installs about 1 million square feet of residential shingles each year!
We’ve received customer satisfaction awards from GAF-ELK and have been a consistent commercial and residential roofing excellence award winner.
Check out our awards and certifications
Any time you call with a request, we’ll provide a professional roof inspection and a written report that will detail the condition of your roof, the nature and location of any existing problems and our recommendations for repairing or replacing your roof.
All work is performed by our full-time employees who are qualified as “certified applicators.” We don’t use subcontractors.
Royalty Roofing provides liability and workman’s compensation insurance on each job we do. We provide $11 million in umbrella general aggregate coverage and $1 million for each occurrence. Our policy is ‘per occurrence’ which protects you into the future, unlike a ‘claim made’ policy.
We’ve been installing the finest commercial, industrial and residential roofing systems since 1986 and our primary focus hasn’t changed — it’s customer satisfaction and quality workmanship.