Precision-fabricated, Watertight Protection
Royalty Roofing is pleased to be an authorized Platinum installer for the Duro-Last single-ply roofing system. It’s ideal for any low sloped or flat roof design. Since 1978, over two billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed on buildings of all types. The Duro-Last roofing system is:
- Precision-fabricated to fit your building’s low-sloped or flat roof. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in a controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection for any low-sloped or flat roof design.
- Energy efficient. The Duro-Last roofing system is an ENERGY STAR® labeled product. The white membrane is highly-reflective throughout its life span on the roof, saving significant energy and money for facilities with low-sloped and flat roofs throughout North America.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds, and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed only by authorized contractors. A Duro-Last installation on your building’s low-sloped or flat roof is quiet and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar or mess. A new Duro-Last roofing system often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties for low-sloped or flat roofs. Duro-Last protects the commercial and industrial building owner with either a 15-year full warranty or a 20-year prorated warranty. Both warranties are transferable, and both provide maximum protection. The Duro-Last standard warranty includes coverage for consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation.