Royalty Roofing has been in business since 1986 and many of our employees have been with us from the start. We are proud of the reputation we have built and the steady growth we have achieved because of the dedication of our company team in providing exceptional service to our customers. We rely on the commitment of our employees to repair, install, and maintain a variety of commercial and residential roofing projects each year.
For more information about the following positions at Royalty, contact Bobby Mcilquham, at 800-303-8392 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your resume to email@example.com, or apply using the links near the bottom of this page. We offer competitive pay and benefits, including a 401(k) with a company match.
Commercial Roofing Sales and Estimator. The commercial roofing sales and estimator is the company’s front line in providing value and solutions for customers and contribution to the company’s sales goals. This position requires a strong degree of ownership and self-motivation, while also being team oriented. Success in this role will be measured by meeting sales goals, completing accurate estimates and supporting the overall goals of the company. Physical needs will include handling and climbing ladders and not having a fear of heights. Some overnight travel is necessary. This position reports directly to the sales manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing timely responses to new estimate requests from customers
- Understanding the needs of customers and proposing appropriate solutions based on the company’s product offerings
- Taking ownership for measuring, estimating and selling all assigned sales opportunities
- Being focused on details, and accurately measuring and documenting technical roof data and estimate calculations
- Providing feedback to the management team on sales and marketing challenges encountered in the selling process
- Communicating regularly with the sales manager with respect to the planning and implementation of the estimates workload
- Working with the roofing operations team to ensure a smooth installation
- Processing all required documentation when a job is sold, including ensuring that jobs are invoiced correctly and providing all necessary billing information to the accounting department
- Managing the sales pipeline and making appropriate follow-ups on pending opportunities
- Following up with every customer, once a job is complete
- All commercial roofing sales and estimators must spend time as a crew member on a roofing installation crew to ensure an adequate understanding of the company’s roof systems and installation processes. The amount of time is dependent on the individual’s experience and ability to learn and could be more than three months traveling with crews.
HR & Safety Manager. The HR & Safety Manager reports to the CFO. The position requires a highly motivated, affable and highly detail oriented individual to manage corporate HR and Safety policies for all employees. Responsibilities include recruitment, compensation, benefits, workers’ compensation, new hire orientation, safety training and overall employee training. To qualify, the applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree, and proven experience in the fields of HR & Safety. Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Identifying staff vacancies, recruit, interview and provide input into applicant selection
- Planning and administering new employee orientation and onboarding
- Performing staffing duties including dealing with understaffing, firing employees and administering disciplinary actions
- Investigating and reporting on worker’s compensation claims for insurance carriers
- Serving as a liaison between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting company policies, and helping resolve work related issues
- Managing employee documentation such as employee handbook, safety manual and training materials
- Maintaining all company manuals and OSHA documentation
- Conducting monthly safety meetings at all locations
Commercial Roofing Repair Technician. Minimum of one year experience preferred, with respect to leak/damage repair, flashing repair and penetration repair. Responsibilities include: identifying, analyzing, diagnosing, and repairing roof areas in need; using appropriate tools, blueprints and/or engineering specifications as necessary.
Back to Job List
Commercial (flat) roofing installer. Experience with flat roofing systems preferred but not required.
Back to Job List
Gutter Installer. Experience operating a 5”-6” gutter machine, and in metal and gutter installation preferred but not required; we will train the right individual.
Back to Job List
Positions above require some overnight travel.
Roofing Operations Assistant. The Roofing Operations Assistant is a primary support position to the process of new roof installations. This position reports directly to and assists the Roofing Operations Manager and provides information and communications needed to effectively dispatch crews and facilitate roof installations. Communication with crew foremen as needed for accurate time keeping and scheduling on-site job activities. Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Job Scope Processing
- Creating Foreman Job Packets
- Ordering equipment for jobs
- Ordering permit inspections
- Documenting and communicating to management project status
OR click on a button below to download and print a pdf of our job application.
After completing it fully, you may:
Fax it to us at 812-523-7553 or
Mail it to us at:
2099 E. Tipton St.
Seymour, IN 47274
Please note that your submission of the application and Royalty’s receipt of it do not constitute either an acknowledgement of an open position or an offer of employment.