Is summertime heat sending your energy costs through the roof?
Royalty Roofing is a leader in installing cool roofing systems. We are a Platinum Contractor for Duro-Last, manufacturer of highly reflective, cool roofing systems, which are among the most energy-efficient commercial roof systems available.
A cool roof is both highly reflective and highly emissive, transferring less heat into the building compared to a dark colored “non-cool roof.” Cool roofs provide benefits in all climates throughout the United States:
- Cool roofs can be 70 degrees cooler or more during hot summer days when compared with traditional roofing materials.
- Cool roofing systems save money and energy during peak cooling demand periods – typically mid-days, when electricity demand and costs are highest.
- A cool roof surface can reduce the cost of operating rooftop HVAC units because the units will use cooler air than if mounted on a dark roof surface.
- Cool roofing systems help reduce the urban heat-island effect by reflecting solar heat rather than absorbing and transferring it to buildings.
- By keeping moisture out while reflecting ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation, a cool roof can help to protect underlying insulation and the roofing substrate from deterioration
A new cool roofing system installed by Royalty Roofing offers all these benefits, and more. For more information, complete and submit the form below or call us at 800-303-8392.